Often people are hesitant to remodel because of the many unknowns regarding how to proceed.
Here is a brief outline of the typical design process:
- Gather a folder of ideas (pictures, etc), and a simple drawing with measurements, or blue prints of your kitchen, bath, office, etc., and define your budget.
- Call (360-539-5057) to make an appointment to discuss your project including your current kitchen (etc.) and your vision for what it is to become. This appointment will include:
- A consultation with one of our designers.
- Design perspectives: The designer will do one or two design ideas.
- Estimated cost
- If you wish to proceed, we will ask for a design retainer for which we will provide:
- Jobsite measurement
- Refining the design until you are satisfied.
- Final Quote
- Talk with installer as needed.
- This non-refundable retainer is based on the scope of your project, and will be applied to the cost of your cabinets when you place an order.
- When the design meets all your expectations, and you are ready to order, we require 80% down on ordering and the balance before delivery.
- We’re not through yet! After your cabinets arrive, we’re still here for you: Questions will arise. We will respond and take care of them as quickly as humanly possible.
- Finally, when your friends ooh and ahhhh, tell them about…